I previously shared my hair experience and all the struggles that I had during my childhood. If you wanna check that one out. This is the link: My Hair Story. Well, after that brief story I’ve been trying to find a hair routine along the years that could help my hair to look healthy. It’s been a while but I think I’ve finally found some products that really help my hair. I’ll try to include as much information as I can about my routine down below.
Firstly, I wash my hair every single day, cause it tends to get really oily. I’ve been using the reconstruit shampoo from L’bel, and it has been my favourite shampoo so far. I also use the conditioner reconstruit from the same brand and I leave it for 5 to 7 minutes so it can nourish the hair and do it’s magic. PD: Close the shower faucet, so you don’t spend so much water. TIP: Try to use both shampoo and conditioner. You will start seeing the difference. (Good Ones)
After I finish my shower I put on a fabric towel. FACT: It doesn’t damage as much as a common towel. I leave the fabric towel on until I’m already dressed. Later I get it off so my hair can dry naturally. When my hair is pretty dry I comb it with a little brush, put on some oil. I’m currently using the Tec Italy: Silk System Shine Fact: This is a shine and reconstruction product and make two braids on each side of my head and go to sleep.
Next day in the morning. I take off my braids and comb it again, and sometimes I straight it or leave it natural. It depends on the kind of stuff I’m doing during the day.
- When I straight it I use several products. Firstly my straightener is Starlight from GAMA Italy Professional. It is not an expensive product and it works really well on my hair. The preheat oil I use is the Tec Italy: Metarmorfosi Leave In Cream. I love the effect that this product gives to my straighten hair. And lastly I comb it with my regular brush from Conair.
- When I leave it curly aka natural. I just use the Tec Italy: Silk System Shine and some curly hair cream or a braided hairstyle.
- Two times a month I try to use a Tea Tree shampoo by Just. This has helped me to get rid of any scalp problems and it also helps hair growth.
- Moving on to the cutting part. I cut my hair 4 times a year. This is because I tend to have split ends. So cutting it keeps my hair naturally healthy. The length I cut it depends on the season. For example in spring I cut it like Edna Mode from the Incredibles. During other seasons I just cut like 3 or 4 fingers of hair.
- I personally love it straight, but it’s a lot of heat on my hair. So I’ve been trying to make it more healthier by leaving it natural. And to be honest it is really working out.
Well that’s what my hair routine is about, I hope you find it helpful. If you want more information about the products I use do not hesitate to contact me.