Vacations, time to spend with family and friends. Time to do fun stuff, go and make some adventures, wild ones. That’s what we all want on those days, but most of us know that it’s not as true as we would like our vacations to be. I mean my vacations have consisted so far on doing, like, errm, nothing at all. Just you know watching YouTube videos, watching series and movies on Netflix and trying to pretend that I do something valuable.
They’ve also consisted on social media, which is like the main reason must of us do not get out of the house. I mean, I get it. I prefer spending my days tweeting about random stuff than go outside for a run. FYI I love twitter so much. And yeah I know what you are thinking, “you must be doing something beneficial for your life instead of being procrastinating all day along”. So that why I’ve been trying to find something that can help me to get out of my bed.
As my vacations have turn out to be a moth larger than I thought, I decided I needed to try new things. I know we all prefer lay in bed all day, eat an amazing meal, junk food and do nothing at all. But we have to keep it real. We need things to do, something better than watching shows all day without any interruptions.
That why I’m trying to do something out of my comfort zone and I’m going to share it with you. I started by writing down some things that I would really like to do while I’m on vacations.
- Start writing more on the blog.
- Doing some easy diy clothing or crafts.
- Making space on my room, like cleaning and donating stuff I do not need anymore.
- Try some new recipes, cause as some of you know I live abroad, so I like to cook my own meals.
- Start a fitness journey or something like that. Personally I’m soooo lazy, like really really lazy. So this one is a hard one. I’m trying to make it work.
- I love singing, so I’ve been trying all those karaoke apps, and they are quite interesting. My favourite is The Voice app so far, there’s a big collection of songs there and you can sing as a solo or with other people, it’s pretty cool actually and it’s totally free. If you like to sing check that one out!
- Try new outfits with the clothes I already own. This one is pretty cool, cause I’m really into fashion, but sometimes I just don’t have the energy to put together some outfits, so when I feel like inspired I try to mix some clothes, and voila new outfits with same clothing.
- I’m getting involved with makeup. This one is hard as well, cause this girl do not know a thing about makeup at all. I’ve been following some tutorials, and trying those beautiful looks, and till now I haven’t been successful at all. So I’ll keep it up.
- Trying masks and have a glow up routine like 1 or 2 days a week.
- And last but not least, I’m into meditation right now. So I’ve been trying to make a comfort environment and meditate for 20 minutes each day. It’s so relaxing and you feel so much better after you’ve done it.
Most things listed sound to easy to follow, but when you actually try to do them, laziness wins. So keep yourself inspired, and try new things out of your comfort zone. It will be so beneficial for you. As well you’ll be not that bored, I hope.
Also if you guys want to know some of the routines or recipes or anything at all, let me know in the comments & I’ll make a post as soon as I can about the topic you want.