Two feelings that are extremely hard to control. They can make you turn into another person. Someone who you actually don’t want to be. Controlling them, it’s just as difficult as jumping from an airplane when you’re afraid of heights.
I’ve already written something about my anxiety and how to deal with it. But gosh, recently I’ve been having a lot of trouble controlling anger. I’ve always been a girl who hides emotions, cause for me that’s what makes me feel stronger and not vulnerable at all. I know that maybe I should not be that way. Keeping every single feeling to myself and do not let me cry when I want to, can provoke some harm in future times. I’ve tried a lot of things to keep away my anger. Sometimes it works, others, not that much.
Have you had that feeling you just want to leave everything and run away? Well, that happens to me when I cannot control myself, specifically my emotions. I know sometimes we want to do some things and they turn out to be misplaced. Maybe faith do not want us to have those things, or maybe we just need to try harder to get them.
Along the time, I’ve been researching ways to control inner self-control and emotions that can make us make bad decisions. I’ve found interesting things that may or may no help us all. I list them down below.
- Think before you speak or make a decision: Sometimes when we are angry, we don’t visualize every single detail of the situation that is happening. We just focus on the problem that is bothering us. We need to see ahead the bubble and do not let emotion take our decisions. Cause later we will regret them.
- Try a relaxing bath: After a hard day of work or school or college. Take a relaxing bath put on some music that you like the most and create that background that gets you in a good mood.
- Make a Playlist: Lots of people tend to be music lovers. Well, if you are one of them try making a new playlist that will make you smile as soon as you hear it. Don’t try to list popular music, list the kind of music that you totally and actually like, your mood can change with good music.
- Pamper yourself: Even if you are a girl or a guy try to embrace yourself. Nothing can give you the power to love yourself. Just YOU. Try exfoliation your face, put on mask, try a new lotion, eat a candy or chocolate that you love. Be Creative.
- Go out with Friends: Use that negativity and turn it into positivity. Go out and have fun like there is no tomorrow.